Want to guarantee your baby's spot on the cover of OHbaby! magazine?! When you subscribe to OHbaby! with a personalised cover subscription you get to choose a photo of your baby to put on the cover of your personal copy of the magazine for each issue that you're subscribed to! For example if you subscribe for a personalised cover subscription for one year, then you get four issues with your baby on the front cover. This is a great keepsake and gift idea! Record your baby's milestones each quarter by tailoring the cover lines online - or perhaps make a cute pregnancy announcement! PLUS, by other copies for family as gifts!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a new system and will be launching with our Spring issue in September 2020. That means - if you want to read the Winter issue of OHbaby! then grab your copy and pop it in your cart as well. Two weeks prior to print - we will send you an email taking you through the steps to load your personalised cover, which will be printed and posted in mid-September 2020.
How does it work?
- Email notification - we'll send you a reminder email two weeks before the magazine goes to print.
- Choose a cover photo - You login to Ohbaby portal to submit your photo
- Record milestones - You will also be prompted to enter your own cover lines, this is a great place to record your little ones latest milestones or any cute and funny experiences you've had with your baby
- Final reminder emails - we'll send you daily final reminder emails three days out from the 'deadline'. We know mums are busy so one reminder is never enough!
- What format do the images have to be?
The images have to be 300dpi high resolution. As an indicator a picture taken on a non High Definition setting on your phone may not work.
The file size of your image should be at least 2133 pixels wide by 2844 high (portrait). Practically speaking this means if you have a digital camera you’ll need it to be taken on the highest quality setting.
- What happens if I forget to load an image?
It's really important that you take note of the reminders we send and get the image loaded and ready for the next issue. Once you have loaded and approved it - we will print it. Our system is set up so we do remind you, however once all the reminders have gone out and it passes the final cut off date that we have provided for printing, we will send you out a 'regular' copy of OHbaby! magazine without your baby on it. There will not be a refund on the price and it cannot be carried over to another issue without additional cost. See terms and conditions.