This cute, duck shaped natural rubber teether is a must have for all babies.
- 100% natural rubber teether
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- Texture on the beak, feet and neck help to sooth and massage irritates gums
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints
- Packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials printed in soy ink
- Sustainably produced
The Kawan teether is covered in a fine layer of vegetable oil when you receive it. This is to protect the rubber from drying out. Before using the teether it should be washed, then sterilised using either a sterilising solution or by boiling in water for 5 minutes.
It should not be cleaned using a dishwasher or microwave. It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether.
Complies with the EU safety standard EN71, US ASTM, AS/NZ ISO and Canada Consumer Product Safety.
See “Additional Info” tab for product safety advice.
Size 10 cm high.